Download v0.3 (169KB).
Report a bug.
Request a feature.
Join the mailing list.
Keep an eye on ChangeLog.
Browse the code.
Buy a gift to the author.
copyright (c) 2003-2005 Gürer Özen
This is a free software released under the GNU General Public License.
Imposter is a standalone viewer for the presentations created by
OpenOffice.org Impress software.
User interface uses GTK2 toolkit. GNOME Human Interface Guidelines are
followed but GNOME libraries are not used to keep dependencies at minimum.
Recai Oktaş made a Debian package for 0.3 release. You can get
v0.3 is released! changes:
- Upgraded to new GtkFileChooser (requires gtk 2.4).
- Page number elements are drawn.
- Template bug is fixed.
- Full gradient support.
- Remote control support.
v0.2 is released! changes:
- Bitmap and gradient fill support for backgrounds.
- Text improvements (tabs, spaces, bullets)
- Gfx improvements (line arrows, rounded rectangles)
- iksemel is upgraded to latest cvs code (more speed, less memory)
v0.1 is released!
Project is now hosted on sourceforge.